Saturday, March 3, 2012

I read some lovely blogs of my sweet friends...

And realized... it's about time for another post in my own blog. :) Ah!! Life is CRAZY... and wonderful. :D I'm getting married in May!! Wedding plans are rocketing full speed ahead-- bought the dress this weekend, taking silk flowers down to a florist during spring break to have the bouquet arranged, temple scheduled, decorations underway... such fun!

But really, I'm loving this whole process! It's been so so fun! :D My mother has been absolutely instrumental in such activities-- it's her first wedding, thus she's been a bit "in-over-her-head-stressed" about doing things right and on time, etc. But, that's not such a bad thing. :) That way, things get done. And fast. hehe.

I'm marrying my very best friend in 9 weeks. He's everything I've ever dreamed of in an eternal companion. We fit together like puzzle pieces in so many ways. So so many ways. We complement each other as well as urge each other to do better and be more... I've known him for over a year and a half now and I've seen many facets of him in various situations. It's been so good for us. I look forward to the years ahead of us and can't help but feel SO excited to see just how happy we'll make each other. Yes, life will be challenging and hard and rocky at times, but I can't think of a better way to spend it... at the side of my sweetheart.

1 comment:

  1. I think I could cry. I am so immensely happy for the both of you. Oh! I am so excited! I love you Carrie Berry. I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete