Saturday, April 7, 2012

I enjoyed a particularly lazy Saturday

Today's been great. So great. Despite the fact that my fiance's been away running in Albuquerque with the USU Track team I've had a remarkably grand day. Can I just say, life is good? It's been a strange week or so... last weekend was one of the most spiritually packed couple of days in my entire life! I had the privilege and blessing of entering the Lord's House on Friday night last week. It was incredible. Simply lovely and well worth the multitude of dreams growing up to enter the temple... as the song says,
"I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday." I will always cherish the special spirit that is found only within the walls of the temples of our God.

Saturday we got to spend with my family... watching conference, playing at the park, BBQ at lunch accompanied by a water fight, boys being boys... Ah, what a lovely time we had! :)

Also, it's finally (might I daresay...) SPRINGTIME in Logan!!! :D Yay!!!
It makes me happy. The sun is out, the flowers are blooming- trees are blossoming and budding... ahh, I love the feel of new life sprouting all around us.

Today has been a good day. Chilling with my sister and aunt- bunches of wedding planning and announcement delivering and non-school thinking. :) I can't wait for my wonderful boy to get home tonight from his track trip, but for now, I am so very contented with the world... God is good, He's watching over us always, and He knows exactly what to send us at the precise right moments. He loves you! He loves me. And that's all that really matters. :) Have a fabulous spring day everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. GAH! I am SOOOOOOOOOOo excited for you Carrie-berry! Gah! Love it. :D

    ReplyDelete